These union men were handed a sheet of paper with a real story in the real words of a woman...and told to read it. No warning. No rehearsal. They knew that it was going to be about sexual harassment in hotels and casinos. But no one told them they were supposed to say. Watch their genuine reactions to the stories of housekeepers and waitresses. Share this video with #HandsOffPantsOn to amplify their call to end sexual harassment & assault. Visit www.HandsOffPantsOn.org for more information.
UNITE HERE members in the hospitality industry want to welcome you to their great city!
UNITE HERE Local 1
- RT @UNITEDWEDREAM: Know your rights now available in Chinese. Print these and post them in your neighborhood! #HereToStay #Not1More https… 01:04:06 PM December 02, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @UNITEDWEDREAM: ALERT! Know your rights and protect your community. #MigraWatch #Not1More #HereToStay https://t.co/5hI9km2i1B 01:03:35 PM December 02, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @unitehere: .@CleveJones1 has been an ally and a long-time leader in the fight for #LGBTQ equality in hospitality industry. https://t.co… 09:42:04 AM December 02, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Know your rights when responding to ICE. Conozca sus derechos! https://t.co/KOM4o38SxP 10:47:10 AM November 21, 2016 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @KKUNITEHERE: Kudos to @ChiCityColleges for reaffirming their commitment to immigrants & providing safe studies. @icirr @RepGutierrez @U… 10:38:22 AM November 16, 2016 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Local 1 in the News
Hotel Burnham Housekeeping Department Wins Union
April 1, 2016