Workers at Kimpton's Hotel Monaco and Hotel Burnham in Chicago are demanding that their management agree to a fair process for organizing a union.
Could not generate embed. Please try it again.
UNITE HERE Local 1
- Too many families separated this Thxgiving due to recklessness of @ICEgov: https://t.co/aQRb3y1Ng7 #FireICENow about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Students deliver petition in support of food workers’ contract negotiations, via @thedailynu: https://t.co/t7XbIr6GpX 03:34:41 PM November 24, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Chicago: Tomorrow march w/ @OCAD_CHI & families impacted by raids/deportation from #Pilsen to @ICEgov HQ downtown. https://t.co/mIZYaUYBif 01:07:45 PM November 20, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @latinorebels Pls share the story of #Chicago-area meatpacking workers resisting a raid & call to #FireICENow: https://t.co/5vtADnFsY0 03:22:56 PM November 19, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to latinorebels ReplyRetweetFavorite
- .@UNITEHERE Calls for Firing of ICE Director after Chicago-Area Meatpacking Raid: https://t.co/0EdFBZvhc6 #FireICENow 03:20:37 PM November 19, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Local 1 in the News
Chicago’s Hotel Burnham housekeepers join downtown pain protests
October 9, 2015