Please direct all press inquiries to Elliott Mallen: email@example.com / 312-656-5807
Workers at Kimpton's Hotel Monaco and Hotel Burnham in Chicago are demanding that their management agree to a fair process for organizing a union.
Could not generate embed. Please try it again.
UNITE HERE Local 1
- RT @unitehere: BREAKING: Trump Taj Mahal casino workers in Atlantic City ON STRIKE after failing to reach agreement w/management. https://t… 09:26:06 AM July 01, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #DYK: UNITE HERE has a long history with the Brotherhood of Sleeping Car Porters? https://t.co/rXrbp8DQ1F 09:48:28 AM June 30, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In naming “McCormick Square” Chicago perpetuates Robert McCormick’s hateful legacy. Have you signed the petition? https://t.co/LyAJfDkDYi 09:23:59 AM June 30, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @CFLCommunitySvc: Lots of solidarity at yesterday's #ChicagoPride Parade @UniteHerelocal1 @CTULocal1 @SEIULocal1 & @unitedwaychi https:/… 04:15:58 PM June 29, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WBEZ: Robert McCormick was racist and Chicago shouldn’t attach his name to a neighborhood, says @UniteHerelocal1 https://t.co/1vlNjxQ4Gd 04:15:41 PM June 29, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite